Monday, June 23, 2008

A Day Full of Tiredness and Exhausted

Today..
First day being a temporary teacher at primary school..
There's only one word to describe:
TIRED!!

12.30pm..
I'll be a temporary teacher..
Quite excited and nervous..
Waiting for my time table..

2.20pm..
Hell life begin..
The first class I went in was standard two,2C..
"Teacher,can I go to the toilet?
Teacher,he hit me..
Teacher,see,he/she is walking around..
Teacher,they are talking.."
Teacher,teacher,teacher...
Aarrrggghhh,I'm going to crazy..

3.50pm..
Finally,I have a break time,short break time..
Sitting in the staff room,I'm extremely exhausted..
But got to save some energy for the next four classes..
They are just like monkeys,can't sit still..

4.40pm..
Hell life getting worst..
"Class,keep quiet!!
If you all make noise anymore,I'll make all of you stand up.."
This brings only five seconds of quietness..
After that,you can image it yourself..
Haizzz...

6.40pm..
"Ring...."
Finally,the sound of my 'saviour' has rang..
The tired life of the day has end..
THANK GOD!!!

7.30pm..
"Teacher,how to write this essay?
Finish this 12 questions of mathematics now.."
Sitting in front of the student,I feel my soul has gone somewhere else..
Just left the empty shelf of my body..

10.30pm..
Sitting in front of the computer,
squeezing my brain very hard,doing miss 9 homework..
By this time,
I'm really tired and exhausted..

No comments: